Uniting Venues is committed to providing safe environment where children are cared for, respected and nurtured.
As part of our commitment to child safety, Uniting Venues operates in accordance with the child safe organisation recommendations outlined by the children’s guardian.
All Uniting Venues employees have a verified, current working with children’s check and operate under the following UV policies.
- UV Child Safe Policy
- UV Outdoor Activities
- UV Working with Uniting Venues
The Uniting Church also operates a ‘Speak Out’ service.
If you have any concerns or issues you would like to raise about the safety of anyone, we want to hear as soon as possible. It’s important that we know about an issue early on so we can take action to prevent the issue from escalating.
This service is available to all UV guest, staff or contractors. You can speak out in the following ways:
- Report the issue to a member of the UV Team
- Call the Uniting Church Speak Out Hotline on 1800 951 145. This service is managed by our partner, Core Integrity, experts in managing Speak Out issues, so you can feel safe to report your matter. All matters are treated in the strictest confidence and calls are not recorded.
- Fill out the online form – available here
- Email the Risk and Compliance team directly at SafeChurch@nswact.uca.org.au
If you have a question relating to anything on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org